News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoothillRyder

My sweetie gave me my birthday present a little early - a lovely Corbin for Simba the Steamer ...

- FoothillRyder

'97 Trophy 3, '98 Tiger, '96 Sprint
AMA 289558, COP# 0001, BIR# 47
www.foothillryder.com

Red Lion

Always keep your pet on a leash!

Note my luxurious shorn sheepskin seat cover. This has added an extra hour between stops for me.
Tiger on a leash 01 by Peachland Joe, on Flickr
Black '96 Steamer : \'04 RM250 : \'10 Arctic Cat Prowler 700XTX

Red Lion

Black '96 Steamer : \'04 RM250 : \'10 Arctic Cat Prowler 700XTX

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

badejo

honda xl 500s\'81 off road trainer
triumph tiger 855 \'93
honda cb 550 \'76 caferacer project
suzuki gsxr 1000 \'03
kawasaki zxr 750 h2 \'89
suzuki bandit gsf600s \'00
live to ride ,ride to forget

Nick Calne

Amazing! How did you do that!?!?! .....and you seem to keep your motorbike in the house.  Brilliant!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rf9rider

Quote from: nickcalne on December 24, 2012, 05:43:30 PM
Amazing! How did you do that!?!?! .....and you seem to keep your motorbike in the house.  Brilliant!

+1, like it.  :notworthy

Checkpoint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Checkpoint

Thanks, Bob. This is my '93 steamer, came to me from Zurich.

Bixxer Bob

How did you get the front fender to look transparent like that?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Checkpoint

I just have two shots from one camera position, when I disassemble the body plastic. Then only remained to put on each other, these two shots.

Bixxer Bob

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Looks smart in black. In the black mountains?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?