News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Quote from: ac92413 on August 09, 2013, 10:56:55 PM
still has the skinny originals .... but I'd like to swap them for something bulkier and upside down .... if it's possible

They`re not the original forks, you have what looks like Trophy forks fitted?

threepot

.Just after I came off following a Roman rd nr the Usk reservoir. Tourances are great on tarmac,but mud :pottytrain2
95 Super111
96 Tiger

warrachuppin

Quote from: steammoto on August 10, 2007, 12:52:06 AM
My beloved. With under 5k it is barely broke in. Contemplating if it will be the ride to take to C. America this fall/winter. [/img]

That looks sweet mate

Bixxer Bob

Very nice no-miles example.

Fill in the location part of your profile, there's a good chap  :icon_wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Now that I have taken delivery of the other blue 95 from my friend Jay in Northern Ireland I have this collection sitting in my drive. One of the few dry sunny days recently.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

twiggy1080

Now that's just downright greedy :nono but im just a little jealous   :eusa_clap :notworthy :icon_salut:

Geoff W

It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Tripodtiger

cheers
rayb
'73 RD250, '80 XS11, '81 RD350LC,
'96 Steamer - 'Tiger Trek' outfit.
'02 Girly - 'Envy'
"Faster Daddy, Faster!" (aged 7?)

Tripodtiger

cheers
rayb
'73 RD250, '80 XS11, '81 RD350LC,
'96 Steamer - 'Tiger Trek' outfit.
'02 Girly - 'Envy'
"Faster Daddy, Faster!" (aged 7?)

aeronca

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on December 03, 2013, 07:35:57 PM
Now that I have taken delivery of the other blue 95 from my friend Jay in Northern Ireland I have this collection sitting in my drive. One of the few dry sunny days recently.

Dude, buy mine and you will have three. :icon_cool:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

ssevy

95 with 17,000 miles which I discovered last summer. My dream bike!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

threepot

Llyn Brianne Dam. Spin after fitting new rear tyre/bearings. Give the rear wheel a coat of silver paint while wheel was off. Front next.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Yet another Pimento Red Steamer. Stanley in all his glory, ready for the new riding season.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"