News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Could at least colour match it  :icon_rolleyes:
Get yourself,bike and brick down for the meet in July :icon_smile:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Geof9116

Side stand brick now upgraded to block paving, going up in the world.  :nap

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Geof9116

Just for a minute I thought I spotted Richard Hammond being winched up that dam in the background. . . . My mistake.  :^_^

JayDub

Thanks for checking out the route for us TP! (I'm almost dribbling in anticipation  :icon_salut: )
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geof9116 on February 18, 2015, 09:16:09 PM
Just for a minute I thought I spotted Richard Hammond being winched up that dam in the background. . . . My mistake.  :^_^

Are you sure he wasn't going back down  :bug_eye
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on February 18, 2015, 09:21:20 PM
Thanks for checking out the route for us TP! (I'm almost dribbling in anticipation  :icon_salut: )
I'm just making it up as I go along!! :icon_wink: And I just love that bike! I just wished they'd put a better seat,and brakes on it!! Why did Triumph think the Tiger didn't need the higher spec brakes they put on the rest of the range? :icon_mad:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

rf9rider

Quote from: threepot on February 19, 2015, 12:30:11 AM
I'm just making it up as I go along!! :icon_wink: And I just love that bike! I just wished they'd put a better seat,and brakes on it!! Why did Triumph think the Tiger didn't need the higher spec brakes they put on the rest of the range? :icon_mad:

Get your seat rebuilt and change the wheels to 3 spokes, you get a  choice of better brakes then!

JayDub

I have Girly front discs and braided lines and have never been let down.

threepot

A stop on the way back from collecting my friends 100th anniversary Road King.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mytee_hercules

My "newest" edition . . . I'm the proud 4th owner of a '96 . . . resurrected after a 6-year "hibernation" . . . already has 79,000+ miles on it and looking forward to putting as many more in the upcoming years !!

:wheel

_____________________________________________________________________________________
  2008 Honda GL1800P "GoldWing" . . . 1999 BMW F650 "Funduro" . . . 1996 Triumph Tiger 900 "Steamer"
                                     MSF RiderCoach for www.arkansasmotorcyclesafety.com

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

:iagree certainly different. I came across some photos on the Web a few years ago of one done in pearlised white, wonder if it's the same bike.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

I've seen some odd colours on Steamers, which just wouldn't work on most other bikes, except maybe the Tenere.
The best yet though must be mud and road salt colour  :nod