News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

The first day for ages where it hasn't been blowing a hoolie or peeing down or both and this is what happens  :icon_rolleyes: sadly the sun didn't poke through enough and the roads were a bit icy all day, was still tempted though  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Couple of cobwebs need blowing off  ST  :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Llandovery today. The JPS owner has  Rob North Trident,which he is racing at Pembrey Easter. Lucky bastard! :-)
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

We'll be at Pembrey at Easter, it's the CRMC first meet of the season.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 06, 2016, 10:54:58 PM
We'll be at Pembrey at Easter, it's the CRMC first meet of the season.
I'm thinking of attending one of the days? Might see you there Bob :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Timbox2

Quote from: threepot on March 07, 2016, 03:02:04 PM
I'm thinking of attending one of the days? Might see you there Bob :thumbsup

Im on stand-by rota for Easter weekend but Pembrey isnt that far from me so I might risk it
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

We're hard to miss these days; we have a 6m x 3m gazebo all marked up with RAF recruitment stuff, all the bikes are painted in RAF blue, the riders haver Shoei helmets with roundels on, we now have some sponsorship in place.  It's even beginning to look a bit organised (well, until we blow up the first engine anyway, then it's oil and bits everywhere...) :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Timbox2

Ah yes Epynt , new Tiger hasnt been up there yet, Im off work for a week starting the 18th and hope to remedy that. Llyn Brianne too is on the cards.
2016 Tiger Sport

GavD

Looking towards the cliffs at Freshwater Bay
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

JoeDirt

Quote from: threepot on April 09, 2016, 11:54:02 PM
Epynt again! Just love that place   :icon_smile:

Epynt! I thought you were misspelling "Egypt"!

threepot

Not Egypt..Dryslwyn Castle(whats left of it !) Carmarthenshire.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger