News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Mt Snowdon on my way back from Northumberland meet.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

A bit different to our views on the way home (M6, M42, M40 etc etc.) :icon_frown:
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: GavD on July 10, 2016, 12:00:06 PM
A bit different to our views on the way home (M6, M42, M40 etc etc.) :icon_frown:

And  :*  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

ghulst

Just going to leave this one here...

Tiger with a big steel thing behind it. Impossible to get to during the day for steamers now... (New Parisian legislation says bikes built before 2000 can no longer ride around the city between 8am and 8pm :( )
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Got out for a couple of hours today with Mo,

Non identical twins!!

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Black forks and rims look good on steamers. Nice photo.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

GavD

Sparky

Managed to get out for a few hours after work today.  The calm before the storm out in the bay as we are supposed to get lots of rain over the next few days.

1998 Steamer. Sold, replaced with a 2016 Africa Twin.
1982 Honda FT 500 Ascot,  1983 Honda VT 500 Ascot

ghulst

This is from a couple of weeks ago, but thought it was nice enough to show. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park

Last run of the year before going on Sorn. I hate to put her away when she's running as sweetly as this but I'm not paying the Gov't what they ask for road tax for just 3-4 short runs over the winter  :icon_razz: So in goes the Seafoam, run the carbs dry, drain what's left in the bowls and tank, fingers crossed and a brief prayer to the chemical Gods  :bowdown