News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Jetmoto

Just got back from doing a little camping and horse play with my '96  steamer.

HockleyBoy

Lovely looking weather for camping!  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Mudhen

:hello2

If I recall my latin from high school correctly, I think the term would be, 'nutis jobiarum'...or something like that.   :wink:

What luggage?  Hepco and Becker frame and Gobi bags?
\'96 Steamer

Mr. Jetmoto

Quote from: "Mudhen":]

What luggage?  Hepco and Becker frame and Gobi bags?

You got it. And yeah, it was a little cold and miserable for sure, but also a lot of fun! :D

abruzzi

A teaser.  Hopefully more to come.

Geof

abruzzi

cascadetiger

Wow, does that look fun!  Noice.

Yukon

Geoff,

Looks like this one should be added to the wallpaper thread!

Great shot.

Patrick

From the Easter weekend:

Gruß

Patrick

Sin_Tiger

The first one,

Then the Tiger flu H1050N885 really set in and the infection caught hold

Caspian underneath - to be restored

Just aquired with 86k miles on her,
If DAR sounds like a Ducati Monster with a really knackered slipper clutch, then she is suffering from that, which might explain the poor lights.
The side stand acts like a drunken sailor with a really slack pelvis, typical I believe? And the front end waves around like Vegas magicians wand with about the same effectiveness whether accelerating or braking.

I love her already, Oh and the Roadie is pretty amazing too  :D

Edited to attach photo.  -Stretch
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

OK Stretch what am I doing wrong, tried both direct link and embedded html from flikr without much success, ended up posting to the gallery to get things moving.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

coachgeo

Better off if you have posted to the album in here anyway.  Of site picture hosting is a huge thorn in the side of quality archived data.

I try to encourage folk to NOT host pics off site.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

aeronca

dude, that silver color is really  nice.    when was it painted????
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

abruzzi

I was going to say that the color was gorgeous.  I like deep silvers (don't know how to explain it, but some silvers are deep and others are shallow.)  Also, that sear looks non stock.  is it a Corbin?

Geof

EvilBetty

Yeah it's almost a gun metal... beautiful.  That color and the tan are now my fav steamer colors.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD