News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Near Usk reservoir. I'd come off it just b4 pic was taken. Been a while since I've been off road lol.( AJS Stormer 410)
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Cracking line up  :thumbsup that would make an interesting road test  :love10 did swap bikes, did you, did you?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

The King and the Young Pretender.

The Young Pretender and the Fat Cousin.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Epynt with Pen y Fan in background,highest mountain in S Wales.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Red Lion

Ahh, the Fan. I don't have too many good memories of that hill! Still, the Tiger seems to tame my memory, a little.

For those not in the 'know', that little hill in the background has traditionally had daft idiots yomping all over it through no choice of their own. :icon_salut: Try it, if you don't mind breathing through your our-soul.

Threepot, have you managed to get your Tiger up the Fan yet?
Black '96 Steamer : \'04 RM250 : \'10 Arctic Cat Prowler 700XTX

daveb

threepot

The terrain in that photo is all i want to tackle thanks,especially on those tyres. Did take it on some steeper stuff,met with a small bog at the top. Caught me by surprise,rode STRAIGHT thru,as soon as the front wheel dug in..down it went! Their not the easiest things to pick up eh ,but..this bike just seems to get better since i put the other set of carbs on. My last couple of rides I've done about 110 miles ea, averaged about 47-50mpg :icon_biggrin:

Redlion..whats your connection with this area?

Daveb.. Your not far from me-Swansea . I'm just a bit further north..Pontardawe
95 Super111
96 Tiger

twiggy1080

Here's my old gal on top of Treherbert mountain.  :icon_salut:

threepot

Up there Monday,then Brecon,Upper/lower Chapel(nice rd) to Builth,then cafe in Ll'dovery
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

TripleTragic

In it natural habitat.

And I should really post this over in the Girly thread, but they probably wouldn't get the joke:
Good things come in Threes

threepot

That rd looks interesting,and from any angle,the 'steamers' look good! :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

TripleTragic

Yes the road was a bit of fun. At least bulldust (you may know it as fesh fesh), provides a nice soft landing...

More pics in advwannabe's RR: http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,12446.0.html
Good things come in Threes

sidekicksteve

My steamer, i bought her recently after passing my full bike license (10 days before the law changed for under 24s!) if im honest i probably chucked myself in at the deep end having it as my first bike but i am one for a challenge, anyways she's a 94 model in a very clean condition with 31k on the clock. and im a very happy owner!