News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Very original looking,  if it has been looked after you're on to a winner there  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

birddogone

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

sidekicksteve

cheers guys, im definitely very happy with the buy! its ALOT of bike for the money!

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

TripleTragic

Nice.

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 28, 2013, 02:57:47 AM
Very original looking,  if it has been looked after you're on to a winner there  :thumbsup

Except for the Girly hand guards.  I think some one was selling a set of steamer ones here the other day, if you wanted to set things straight.
Good things come in Threes

Sin_Tiger

I put my hand in my pocket for those already :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

To Big Brother and the Young Pretender I should have added The Evil Twin  :icon_mrgreen:

Now they are nestled up together in a container on their way back to the land of Irn Bru, as will I be next week  :icon_cool:

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

threepot

Thanks ST. I love being out there,feel so much emotion etc with what went on there. Been twice on my Super3,and recently with the Tiger. Recommended  :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Nice bike sidekicksteve. Welcome to the club :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

ac92413

Had a black 97 which I sold in 2003, then had two GS Adventures, now have another 97 which I'm gradually converting to my spec. Was red ... now army green! Spots going on next.

rf9rider

Quote from: ac92413 on July 26, 2013, 12:45:41 AM
Had a black 97 which I sold in 2003, then had two GS Adventures, now have another 97 which I'm gradually converting to my spec. Was red ... now army green! Spots going on next.

Nice  :thumbsup

Fill in your profile so we know wher you`re from.

Sin_Tiger

Nice  :thumbsup I think that actually looks better than the Bonneville they did that with.  What forks did you fit?

ac92413

still has the skinny originals .... but I'd like to swap them for something bulkier and upside down .... if it's possible