News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Tiger Ride-In ( USA )

Started by TigerTrax, October 05, 2003, 04:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

QuoteIt's nice to see so many Cats in the same frame. Must have been even better to hear them fired up all together.

Oh yeah! Unfortunately we could get a parade going. Jasper is too small... ;-)

QuoteI like the yellow stripes on the black tank. Is this a pro job or a DIYS? Details please....?

That's actually my Tiger with the stripes. It's yellow reflective tape. I traced the outline of the stickers onto paper with a crayon, cut it out, traced it on the tape, cut that out, and taped it. I did the Triumph and Tiger logo also (yet in red). It's hard to see on the picture.
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

BykBoy

That looks great. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself but couldn't find reflective tape that was wide enugh. Where did you get yours?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

GatorTiger

Quote from: "BykBoy"That looks great. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself but couldn't find reflective tape that was wide enugh. Where did you get yours?

I got it online somewhere back then to tape up my helmet... The particular address is at home (I'm at work right now ;-)). The tape I had was 2" wide, which is not enough for the stripes. So I had to piece them together. You shopuld ask at your local office supplu store for sheets. That way you can cut the stripes in one piece. 3M makes these sheets. for example. Try Google... It should give you a few places to start.
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!