News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "WVdyhrd"haha it was easy, mostly rock! It would have been smoother if i was goin faster though, but first non-creek crossing on the tiger so took it easy. See a cpl pics up, that was the easiest water crossing ever

So ya won't be tryin this..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvTIPry ... re=related

:lol:  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

WVdyhrd

hmmmmmmmmm maybe with the right tires  8)
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

BigMark

stanegoli

On a trip in Eastern Oregon, the Painted Hills

Troubadour

I am new to the forum and I just picked up an '05 Tiger Wednesday night. I love it and I'm off for a 340 mile ride today.

I Love The Rain The Most When It Stops.

brad21

Ha! You snagged that one in Redmond you dirty bastage dint ya? Good on ya.

Here's mine...

\'00 XRR
\'07 200 XCW
\'01 TIGER

Troubadour

Quote from: "brad21"Ha! You snagged that one in Redmond you dirty bastage dint ya? Good on ya.

Yes, yes I did. It was love at first sight. :love10
I Love The Rain The Most When It Stops.

Zorst

Keepin the Girly thread goin......

[/img]

walker

ok.... here is my 2000 tiger 885i. Has all 3 matching bags. That's an older seat, new seat is a bill mayer. This is a sargent custom (I think.... it came with the bike). Has about 38,000 miles on it. Got newer reflective tape, removed the red and went with a better v82 DOT tape. Clutch cable routing is because it's a 1050 tiger cable. Has mustang pegs now, and hammerhead designs folding alloy shifter... in the pics they are stock.

When I got this bike, it was a turd. I had it totally in pieces, and cleaned up a lot of things on it.... replaced the head gasket while it was in pieces. A mouse had made a nest in the area where the wiring for the tail light is... so I cleaned all of that up too. Did maintenance on the swingarm and rear suspension when it was in pieces. Was going to sell it, but sold a cruiser instead.... after all the work on it - she runs fantastic!

a more recent addition - this is my 2006... all I did to it was get a top case, matching locks, heated grips, adjustable levers from a 1050, swmotech centerstand, bill mayer saddle, mustang pegs. It's just a baby with 10,000 miles on it.

eldiii

At EuroRider WV in August.  Picture was take by Gary Westphalen of Thunder Roads Magazine.  This was close as it got to a East Coast Ride-In this year.  Several Tigers from GA, KY & PA and their buddies rode West Virgina & Eastern Ohio.

http://www.thunderroadswv.com/onlineMag/OCT10MAG.html

Go to Page 27.

This was the last hurrah before the Tiger had its heart transplant.

Yukon

Nimrod11

Way to many shiny new looking girlies here...
----------
Tiger 2004

John Stenhouse

Ah, the Tigger taking a nap photos, we all have some of those  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

tett

So why did you go down?  Looks like a tame road.

Getting a tad aggressive??? :hello2
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger