News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Ab-so-rute-ry.

:mrgreen:

Cos

Eeexcellent.

I have this one on ADV, but i really like it, so...

Stretch

WIDGIN's BRG '05, my silver '05, and TigerRider's black '98.

Tama's Tigre

Quote from: "Cos"
Quote from: "abruzzi"
Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Does anyone know if those are available any more?

To my knowledge the top boxes were recently discontinued.  I believe they are the same as the Sprint ones, but I'm not sure.

Geof

You can find em here and there. My dealer had one in the back of the shop that has a little crack in it so he just gave it to me. Free is good  :D

Does anyone know if the Sprint top box will fit the Tiger rack :?:

abruzzi

hopefully the thread won't have to move again...

Geof

abruzzi

Quote from: "Tama's Tigre"Does anyone know if the Sprint top box will fit the Tiger rack :?:

I'd check out http://www.hermys.com for pdf of triumph's old accessories catalogs from previous years.  I've seen them somewhere.  Then you could cross reference part numbers.

Geof

Advwannabe

QuoteIs that an optical illussion or has that bloke REALLY got a suitcase on the side of his bike?

Sorry its taken a while BT, we've been relocating from Darwin to Sydney.

Yes they are suitcases.The guy's name is Vladimir Perets (no sure about the spelling. He's a deaf mute who started riding around the world about 20 years ago on an old Jawa.

He's got a website up somewhere.

About an hour after this photo was taken he took a huge endo in a river crossing. He came up smiling, rode with me to Hall's Creek and did a hilarious sign language reenactment of the crash to anyone who would listen/watch?. A good guy.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

klingklang

Taken during a trip to Newfoundland, Canada, july 07

german

Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´

cbxtc6

Jim S

Here's my 04 Girly in France, Col de Galibier last year.
I love's my Tigger!

[/img]
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

Perfal

Hi all,

Here is mine (yes, the orange one, not the odd blueish stuff in the background).

--
Perfal
'03 Tiger, France
Perfal
\'03 Tiger, France.

Some ride pics : http://picasaweb.google.fr/perfal

Jacqueslemac

Picked this up yesterday. Four years old, but looks like it's had an easy life. I'll be using it every day for commuting so no idea whether it'll stay like this for long!

earwig

Quote from: "Sasquatch"With the exception of Fano, would you guys PLEASE get your bikes dirty.  Seeing all those spotless tigers is disgraceful.

Stretch

That's a good photo...

Tigger at speed.