News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

Quote from: "Timbox2"Wet T Shirt, Wet T Shirt, Nice :shock:  :shock:

I got an eye for the unusual

Dred

Get'n started in this love affair.

WVdyhrd

When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

wanderer505

Photo taken on Obstruction Point road off Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Washington.  Mt. Olympus in background,
06 Tiger, black, of course

TheMule

Quote from: "wanderer505"Photo taken on Obstruction Point road off Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Washington.  Mt. Olympus in background,

That is a great photo!!
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

WVdyhrd

this part got nasty

but fun

30days+60mph average+ mostly gravel/hardpack=
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

motero26

un buen cambio de look espero que os guste  :wink:  :wink:

triumph forever

cooljm

Nimrod11

Quote from: "cooljm"

I know that Tigers are the only cats that like water, but I don't think you quite understood that...   :roll:  Nice, thanks for sharing.
----------
Tiger 2004

cooljm

Quote from: "Nimrod11"
Quote from: "cooljm"

I know that Tigers are the only cats that like water, but I don't think you quite understood that...   :roll:  Nice, thanks for sharing.

i couldnt let a KLR out do the tiger... :D
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=691858

Blackadder

Taken today in the Peak District.....

Lasboss

I have not found a place to welcome so welcome here: My name is Peter, and here is my kitten

Mustang

Quote from: "Lasboss"I have not found a place to welcome so welcome here: My name is Peter, and here is my kitten
nice kittty
general discussion works for intros .................
welcome :D

Blackadder