News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly picture thread - Show us your T's

Started by pizzaman383, August 04, 2007, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackadder

NeilD

I had an afternoon out too.. snap!  :D

17sep11 005 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

17sep11 016 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

brad1098

Took a lil ride out west.  Here is my favorite shots. 1,200 miles 200 on gravel/dirt.

I could bore you and go on and on.  Was difficult to take a bad shot, , , ok one more  :D

02 black-Lorna

River

brum brum brum

BigDan

2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

2doggs

Well, shit!  I cant believe I havent posted up my 2002 baby yet.  

Here she is a while on a from Minnesota to Utah and back last summer.

2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple

CaptMorganism

This is my new to me Tiger, a 2000 yellow Girly. This is also my first "adventure" type bike although I had plenty of adventures on my sport bikes. I guess I will play along. In the 3 short weeks since I adopted her I have over 400 miles logged. I can hardly wait to get out there with my cameras and document the new adventures. [/img]

PeteH

Oooh nice Tigger Capt...and in the best colour too :D
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

HamrenDan

May I introduce myself?  Hello I  am   Dan Hamren ..Master Lurker.. first post.. but reading a lot of the posts.. This is my second Triumph the first being a 99 Sprint ST.  I am looking forward to meeting you all.  Located in Northern California.   I will be mounting more aggressive tires, side hard panniers ( scored on craigslist $100 ), and maybe some engine guards if I cant make them myself.
HamrenDan
1999 885 Tiger
Previous 99 955i Sprint ST

Chad

hello and welcome Dan

i see the footrest hangers gone south  and has the oil cool been moved , i take it you got this as a work in progress , whats your plans?  :D  :D
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

WVdyhrd

Hey guys. Can you believe in september when I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my beautiful Girly, I even considered selling her?!?!?!?! I was insane. Then after a mothball winter, finally got her sorted yesterday! And we are BACK, she's again prowling WV. Hit me up if your nearby!!!

When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Chad

welcome back :D what was the problem ?

WVdyhrd

1. Oops this was supposed to post to the "Girly picture thread" haha I gotta remember the buttons are diff than adv lol

2. Short version? A small electric gremlin running around the frame eating wires (i.e. we kept screwing with the electrics, and it worked. Took every connection out, cleaned, greased, etc.. and then she just started. Did a few at a time so not sure what it was, but something had it screwed up.)

GLAD IT IS NOW
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

Chad

grafty99

Quote from: "Chad"i see the footrest hangers gone south  and has the oil cool been moved , i take it you got this as a work in progress , whats your plans?  :D  :D

its an 885 do that is the factory position for the oil cooler :D and the foot rest is an optical illusion  :lol:
2000 885i Girly
2004 KTM SX 125
2002 TD5 Landrover Defender

(trying to keep it as British as possible!)