News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SCOTLAND SATURDAY

Started by malc, May 04, 2006, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malc

Well my tiger is loaded up n ready for the off saturday morning n heading for the beautifull west coast I cant wait Ill try to post u some piccy,s when Im back.
its grrreaaattttttttt

Jim S

Hi there Malc,

I saw a few Tigers over West Scotland over the last few days. I went down to Fort William on Monday to follow the six day trials for a bit, Tuesday afternoon I headed West to Oban for a break but the rain came on, and man did it rain! Wednesday morning was ok until around 10.00 and the heavens opened again!

I headed home to the East after lunch and good grief it was blue skies and sunshine! Scottish weather! You can't beat it!

I was riding an 04 Lucifer orange Tiger with full luggage and two up just in case we passed on the road mate. I never thought on posting here I was touring, I'll remember next time though.

Jim S.
04 Tiger and 97 Blade