News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The true GatorTiger is about to emerge...

Started by GatorTiger, May 21, 2006, 03:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorTiger

Quote from: "jp4evr"Boo - hiss... I've never felt more slighted for living on the Left Coast...

Crybaby!!  :twisted: I just have to look at the pics of ride reports from that neck of the wood to dismiss that right away... :lol:

Quote from: "jp4evr"don't make us wait... all the management is out of the office this week and i need to get my tiger fix.... hmm - suppose i could go for a ride...

Hmmmm... I might be convinced to post one to make people more curious and come to the Ride-In on short notice... Lemme ponder on that one...  8)
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

GatorTiger

Well, tomorrow it is off to the Ride-In... On public demand 8) I snapped some pics of the real GatorTiger in the parking lot outside my office. It looks much better and more orange "in person"!

I bought the old style decal by mistake, but now I think it looks 1000x better that the newer one:

Introducing:

In the spotlight:

More pics will come after the Ride-In...

wasions

I, too, prefer the old badging.  Funny, I was looking in a Triumph accessories catalog at the dealer's yesterday, and the decals listed had the old style badging.

Gator Tiger looks right smart.  Well done.  (Burnt, even.)
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

¥TigerTamer?

Thats pretty awesome! Have fun at the ride-in.

You'll never have a problem finding your bike...........even at night, I imagine.

:lol:

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

norwegian-tiger

Geir

`00 Girly (on the road)

`98 Steamer (sold)

`84 Honda CBX (in the garden)

www.triumphtiger.net

www.triumphtiger.net/clubscandinavia/

http://www.britz-buzios.com/

Brother Number One

Quote from: wasionsI, too, prefer the old badging.  
QuoteI used to have one of the first Trophy 12s they made (the VIN had a lot of zeros in it).  It bristled with new Triumph logos, as you'd expect, but I found one old logo, stamped into the suspension tie-rod.  Maybe they were originall going to keep the old logo?
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

mikeG15

Ohmigod, see that machine coming towards you........it's Darth Vader in drag!!!

GatorTiger

Quote from: "mikeG15"Ohmigod, see that machine coming towards you........it's Darth Vader in drag!!!

Making a statement!!!!  8)

HockleyBoy

Awsome bike, looking foreward  to more pictures!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

GatorTiger

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Awsome bike, looking foreward  to more pictures!

Here is one from killboy.com

There are some more in my recent ride report also...

Enjoy!  8)

stopwatch

Like your Givi bags. Tell me... is that rack a Givi rack? How much more than the left  does the right rack stick out? Ever dropped the bike on the cases? How did the cases and rack hold up? Thanks for your info.

BULLman

Quote from: "stopwatch"Like your Givi bags. Tell me... is that rack a Givi rack? How much more than the left  does the right rack stick out? Ever dropped the bike on the cases? How did the cases and rack hold up? Thanks for your info.

If its like my GIVI setup, 36L & 42 L.  I am very happy with my set up, unlike my friend's Tiger with the factory bags whose bags leaks. :oops:
BULLman

\'02 Tiger

GatorTiger

Quote from: "BULLman"If its like my GIVI setup, 36L & 42 L.  I am very happy with my set up, unlike my friend's Tiger with the factory bags whose bags leaks. :oops:

To the point...  8)  They provide enough room for all the stuff I need for the rides I can do these days. My long range plan is to do an ultimate coast to coast with in the next ten years and I will maybe switch to aluminum then. I'm pretty sure my tiger will live to see the day!!!  8)