News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger gone..................................

Started by 52blackshadow, May 26, 2006, 12:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

52blackshadow

After a fun couple of years my Tiger (2002 955i) has now gone - stolen from outside a friends house near Doncaster.  It was well locked up and I found no trace of cut chain / cable etc. so I assume it went in a van, and therefore isn't likely to be seen again.

If anyone on here is offered Triumph Tiger bits from the South Yorks area please contact S. Yorks police on 0114 220 2020.

Sorry to all of you outside the UK.

Cheers,

Keith.
Ride safe!!!!!

Bruincounselor

Quote from: 52blackshadowSorry to all of you outside the UK.

Shadow,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. How good is your insurance?

Bruincounselor

Fargo
Bruin\'

TRKTEK

My condolences Blackshadow.......

I still feel the burn when I recall my KLR being stolen, yes even KLR's get stolen......

I'm with you man.... :cry:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

PaulBerg

Did you have an alarm fitted ? Did they bypass that as well ?

Paul

Sofalofa2005

sorry to hear about that mate, there's nothing more gutting than having your bike nicked...

TRKTEK, in 1989 I had 3 x KLR's nicked in 6 months... yes really, all from different places.

I had to give up bikes for a few years after that as my insurance was astronomical.... even a group 1 Ford Fiesta worth £400 cost me £650 to insure (third party only).

Thieves are the scum of the earth...

TRKTEK

3 stolen in six months?!!!!

I'll stop whining now...... :wink:
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

tigerrob1090

sorry to hear about tiger  nothing worse than see.ing empty space where bike was standing ......regarding  scum who took bike  hope there balls go square & fester at the corners................................    [/b]
tiger time not work time..........!