News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another New Tiger

Started by gatling, May 28, 2006, 04:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatling

Greetings!  Just picked up my new Tiger today...been wanting one for years.  Sold my faithful '95 Daytona at a good price and used the bucks to help with this new toy.

Noticed a bit of oil seepage on the right side of engine when I got home..anyone else experience this?  Will post some photos of a breakfast ride tomorrow.
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

Onedownfiveup

Congrats!! You will love your bike. It grows better everyday!

Mine, as others had some oil seepage on the right when it was new. Don't worry about it, it will be gone before your first oil change.
\'05 Lucifer, \'01 Stage 2 GP1200R,  \'96 WaveBlaster II, 2005 Viper SRT-10

pansmiker

Good luck with the new bike.

I had a quick look at your photo site......excellent :D

Paul
The speed of the hand deceives the eye and sometimes blackens it!

gatling

Thanks very much.  I'll have some pictures of the Tiger on it before long.  As you might imagine, I spent some time in the garage staring at it last night.  It is a beautiful motorcycle.  I bought it from Doug Douglas Motorcycles in San Bernardino, the real McCoy as far as motorcycle shops go.  Going out for breakfast on the Tiger in a couple of hours...can't wait to get back on it.
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger