News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Traded in my VTR250..

Started by geoff, June 11, 2006, 02:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoff

Well, I made the big move and traded in my 04 model VTR250 on a new Tiger. After reading many tests on all the options in this category of bike I decided on the Tiger. As it happened I purchased without even riding one as the dealers in Sydney make it almost impossible to get a test ride and second hand Tigers are like chicken lips. When I collected the bike it rained and it had not rained this hard for many weeks. It was certainly a method of testing my riding skills, jumping on an unfamiliar bike at night, in the rain and riding through rush hour traffic. Perhaps this is more of a testament of how easy it is to ride a Tiger! I am very happy  :D  about the bike, but think that I might get one of the "sports screens" to reduce helmet buffeting and noise at over 80kph.

Photo taken just West of Sydney with about 250km on the odo.

PeterO

Having to buy without a test ride, that's scarry  :shock:

But  you made the right choice anyway  :D

When I got my '04 they wern't doing them in Black, so I got a British Racing Green one, but now I'de go for the Blue as I think that they are really strilking !

Peter

jmoonx14

~ Joel

\'06 Tiger 955i armed with Oly E-500 dSLR and Oly Mu 810

Brother Number One

No need for heated grips, then  :wink:
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

Aussie Tiger

Hey, nice colour isn't it?!  Good to see someone else down here with taste!  Enjoy the ride, may cross paths sometime!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

Sincs

Nice

I bought my 02 the same way didnt get a test ride either although I bought mine in London UK. I'm having it sent over so should be here in Sydney in about 3 months, once its here I may see you on the road..

Enjoy

Sincs