News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where have all the Tigers gone?

Started by Eric, July 02, 2006, 04:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Does anybody have any idea of how many Tigers have been manufactured since the Hinkley production line opened and where, in general, they have been sent  for dealers to sell? How does the Tiger production run compare with the BMW's GS in terms of numbers and world distribution.

I live in Western North Carolina and bought a  new Tiger in part because of a great local Triumph dealership (Myer's Motorsports), but I wonder about service "on the road" since Triumph seems to be a relatively small of the overall bike market.
Eric Walburgh

06 Tiger

TigerTrax

Triumph actually exports more to the USA than BMW .. however many dealers seem to be lost when it comes to selling Tigers... but there are good dealers across the USA.

Word to the wise ..... keep the name Baxter Cycle of Marne, Iowa in your

palm pilot. These guys know Triumph and carry parts.

Go to Triumph website>United States> Dealer locator...
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'