News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brief Intro...

Started by BR, October 10, 2003, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

Just a quick intro.  I've been reading all the other Tiger forums for a while (mostly Yahoo) so this is a welcome site.  Anyhoo, been riding for 20+ yrs on Japanese multis (FJ11/12, Kaw Concours, Suz GS11/75 etc) but picked up my '98 BRG Steamer this past June and just love it.  Using just for commuting and it's great for lane-splitting here in Sillycon Valley.  I'm really tall (6'11") and the Tiger is a good fit but my helmet is definitely out in the wind.  Got my Tiger from the orig owner and it has 30K miles on it and Cal BMW/Triumph had done all the maintenance on it since new.  Of course, they'll never see it again as I do all my own work and recently bought the valve tool for when the time comes.  Also have the Triumph top case, Yosh CF muffler (+oem), Thunderbike crash bars and centerstand  :D . Anyway, keep your eyes open for a tall guy on a green bike wearing a bright red A'stitch Darien jacket....that'll be me!  I'll see if a picture works...

Regards,

Brendan

San Jose, CA

BR

D'oh!!!! :oops:

I thought I put this in the Intro section... and I didn't attach the pic correctly either apparently (admin: feel free to move)

BR