News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just sayin Hi

Started by DirtBiker, September 09, 2006, 06:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtBiker

Hello all fellow Tiger riders!

Found this site a couple weeks ago. Chuck full of good info thanks for that guys.

Picked up a 01 Tiger about a month ago. All I can say is why aren't there more on the road! I have always owned Harleys for street (I'm never going back) this bike has to be one of the best all-round around.

I've been out with sport bikes they can't leave me (by much) Cruisers' Well who want's to cruise when your bike wants to rail!

I first started to look at Triumphs at a Harley run about six years ago when a triumph shop was down the street from an easyrider shop in Reno.

Thought maybe some day that day has arrived.

any advice on Rad gaurds, Skid plates, engine guards? I'm leaning towards Touratech.

Torque can you get anymore? I've got the offroad pipe from Triumph,K&N, and programed by dealer? That's all I know about the bike.

Also any northern Cal riders up for some duel sport runs I'm thinking on setting a couple up in the near future. I'll post up when the're ready Laport looks good for some fun. Of course the Sierras is allways good.

Toby

greg

Hi, and welcome.

Don't knock cruisers, I'm going to get one myself when I quit biking :twisted:
2004 Girly.