News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

the beautiful autumn colors .....

Started by klingklang, September 18, 2006, 01:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

..... unfortunately remind me that this ....... winter is comming.

BykBoy

That is one great picture!
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

McB

:roll: do you also have a pic showing your Tiger? I can only see lots of trees with yellow sheets?  :wink:

Indeed a great pic. May i use it on my page for a wallpapersection? Pls can you send me a copy in a better resolution to mailto:mcb@tiger-removethis-955i.de">mcb@tiger-removethis-955i.de.

thx very much

McB

Mudhen

Hey KK...are you on advrider?

There's a ride coming up in northern VT...10/7-8.  Lots of dirt.  Not sure how far you are from there, but it would be nice to have another Tiger along!

Pat

(just looked in Mapsource...looks to be a long ride from Quebec - about 5 hours or so...bummer...here's the link anyway in case you're interested - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165628)
\'96 Steamer

klingklang

I'm from from the Quebec province, not the town with the same name. So I'm not that far. Unfortunately I already have activities planned for that weekend.  I'm also on ADVrider with the same user name but not often. We have a french forum about the same kind and I'm mostly there. If you want to lurk and learn a bit some french....

http://motoaventurequebec.xooit.com/index.php

Great Escape Tours

That is an absolutely frame-worthy shot. The colors seriously compliment each other, nature, & the bike.

Pretty bike, too. I have the same color...'05?
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

gatling

Quote from: "klingklang"..... unfortunately remind me that this ....... winter is comming.

That is a fantastic photograph!
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

Advwannabe

Awesome! I miss living in a place where they have four seasons  :)
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180