News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Week, Daytona Beach

Started by tcowjww, September 29, 2006, 07:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcowjww

As one of my best friends lives in South Daytona, I like to try and get over there at least once a year to catch up - providing I have enough money and holiday allowance!  This has once or twice coincided with Biketoberfest, but never with Bike Week.

I was thinking of trying to get there for Bike Week next year (March), and I was wondering where I'm likely to see any Tigers?  I seem to remember that British bikes tend to head for the Sly Fox Inn which is walking distance from my friends house, but he tells me it's been taken over and is no longer the same kind of place  :(

Just wondering if anybody knows whether it'll be business as usual at the old Sly Fox, or whether British bikes will have to find another venue?

One day I want to get my Tiger shipped over there in advance of a holiday, then subsequently fly over and go for a tour down to Key West.  Okay, I could hire a bike, but it'd be so much nicer to do the trip on my bike :D

And hiring a Tiger probably wouldn't be too easy, either!