News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

French Canadian riders

Started by klingklang, October 03, 2006, 02:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

Two years ago, I founded an adventurer group name Moto Aventure Quebec. Basicaly, A kind of French Canadian ADVider.  At first, I was thinking that I was alone. But it turn to get very popular now we are 217 riders of adventurer bike of all kind.  Last week end we had our second major "Granby autumn ride" and it was a very nice day.  32 motorcycles were there for an easy and convivial ride on the backroad  of the Quebec eastern township.

32 bikes by a 4,àûC morning  (39,àûF)

hheeuu sorry I dont speak german!

First stop of the day. We call that a BMW sponsered pause.  we were just out of bumpy gravel road and the 1150 GS 2 bike int front of me broke his rear rack.  Last big ride earlier this summer it happen also to an annother GS. They should write "5lbs max" on it.

first official pause. Memphremagog lake.

eh master , The girl beside always look at me with her big eyes, she's  scaring me. please, master, stay close to me.

lunchtime!!!  the jacket with no head, it's me!!!

PM break.  We got one minute of silence in this peacefull place to remember a good friend and one of the first member who left us tragicaly this summer.  "Ride in peace Gringo"

some took a few minute to relief their  "Camel Back Syndrome"

ride, ride, ride then.....

....the party!!!

Lunch and Drinks was sponsered by KTM.... Thank you for the drink Ktm.....but I'll keep my cat

Small Video: http://motoaventurequebec.xooit.com/redirect0/http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=4315984884771969442

So, If you come by here, call to say "Bonjour"