News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2007 Tiger Ride-In PENNSYLVANIA USA

Started by TigerTrax, October 03, 2006, 03:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

HELLO KITTY RIDERS!!!!

WOW ... am I excited!

You are about to see a NEW LOOK for Tiger Ride-Ins/Gatherings/ Bold Adventure!!!

Ron Woodhead was in Hiawasse, GA and said he'd like to do a Ride-In in the great state of Pennsylvania .... so I said OK.... I think it is a perfect place! Ron put the whole thing together PLUS the web page....

I think he did a terrific job!!!  Applause- Applause!

See for yourself..... and make plan to visit one of the most gorgeous parts of the country.... the PA Grand Canyon area!!  

Check us out and make some plans!!

http://www.nittanyratpack.com/TRIn/PA2007.htm

As I speak .... additional sites are being brought together and a website will show them all....

So join us wherever you can .... but PA looks like a BIIIIG PARTY!!!

Jerry
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

travelinbob

Great Place! I go here every year with COG (Concours Owners Group) in May. Great riding in the area. We always go to NY on Saturday, go to Corning, Glenn Curtis Museum, Watkins Glen,  Lake Ontario-some guys even rode to Syracuse just for BBQ! (although, once again it was proven that yankees can't do BBQ-they think Tabasco = hot sauce!! Go figure). I can add a great route sheet from south-central PA-some of the best twisties any where (the local "Deals Gap' of PA is about 40 miles long-and adds steep elevation changes to the mix). A good time will be had by all!

gazoo

Great place for a ride-in!  I was up in that area a couple of weeks ago.  Here's a couple pics:

I'm originally from PA and am definitely planning on being back there for this one.  Plenty of good twisties, sweepers, and dirt/logging/fire roads.   Plus there's Yuengling beer as well.   :D  :D

Mudhen

I'll definitely be watching for this one, too!!  Easily within striking distance.

I haven't been to Wellsboro since my old ProRally days...ahh, the good 'ol days...

:D/
\'96 Steamer

TigerTrax

Just a note gang...

We have a terrific time at the Tiger gatherings.... so how about making this a big turnout.....find a Tiger rider and drag him along!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

gazoo

Something else to keep in mind:  Thunder In The Valley is in Johnstown, PA on the same dates.  This has become one of the bigger bike rallies around.   http://www.visitjohnstownpa.com/thunderinthevalley/

It's a few hours away, but the 100,000 bikers they expect may cause rooms/campsites to be at a premium near Wellsboro (and elsewhere) as people may stop there going to/from Johnstown.  

This also may mean additional bike traffic, as some of the Thunder attendees take day-rides up towards Wellsboro.  PA 144 and 44 (among others) come to mind as destinations for them.

Stretch