News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mexico run to Cozumel Jan07

Started by SavageTodd, December 12, 2006, 08:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavageTodd

Booked our family timeshare in Cozumel for 2nd week of Jan and got the crazy idea to ride the Tiger starting in Phoenix down thru central Mexico and out to the yukatan peninsula. Then hop the ferry from Cancun over to Cozumel,,,yes I am aware it's an island. Even that ride would be more adventure then I'm up for.

Anyway, always on the lookup for other riders doing similar. Or any tips and feedback always appreciated too.
2000 Tiger 900 - Black

2000 Vstar 1100 classic

fano

JOHNNY G

Todd, Did you do it? I have had this same dream for about a year now. If you still need this ride, I'm in. My wife has been saying no way to going alone. How much time do we need? Three weeks. One week ride, one on the beach sucking margarittas, one home. I've really been trying not to think about this.  8) Lets set a date and see who wants to go.
Johnny G

2002 Dew Green- Triumph Tiger