News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Personal Plates

Started by fxrs89, November 12, 2003, 02:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fxrs89

So how many personal plates are out there on Tigers?  I get a few smiles from mine!  I will post a pic of it.

Ron-
Time flies like an arrow-

But fruit flies like a banana...

birddogone

Here ya go......This tag is two fold, I'm a huge University of Kentucky fan. Color is about right too!   :hat10
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

Sin_Tiger

I'm not sure what the plate refers to but I like the subscript  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Paul Revere .................
1 if by land
2 if by sea

The British are coming
on an English Dual Sport  :ImaPoser

:nod

Sin_Tiger

Very neat  :icon_study: :thumbsup. I suppose I asked for that, good thing I'm not English  :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

No personal plate on Stanley, yet. Thinking that 'T400' would be appropriate. I have 'MCMLV' on the car. We're lucky here... you just have to come up with something up to 6 letter/digits that is not controversial and pay up.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

TigerTrax

Don't have a pic anymore.....
but gave my plate to the Tin Cup café in Pine Level, AL
several years ago.... just about 1/2 mile South of Sikes &
Kohn . . . .

2UP2GO
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

98TIGA

This was on my '83 XJ-6, but it would be just as fitting on a Tiger! I'm going to see about getting it switched over.
'98 Tiger, '12 Bonneville SE, '91 K100RS

bowyer2002