News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New England Tiger riders...anyone around?

Started by Mudhen, February 25, 2007, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoligist

Has anyone decided on the trip to Penn. I am going. I may throw the cat in the back of the truck so I could drive at night. Been down 88 quite a few times at night and there are herds of dear along that slab. Can probably fit another cat in the back or pull a trailer if you have one.

This weather sucks!

Scott
Just along for the ride

used2jeep

Quote from: "Mechanoligist"Has anyone decided on the trip to Penn. I am going. I may throw the cat in the back of the truck so I could drive at night. Been down 88 quite a few times at night and there are herds of dear along that slab. Can probably fit another cat in the back or pull a trailer if you have one.

This weather sucks!

Scott
I'm not in for any Internet rides this year if they are during the week.  Saving all of my vaca for a cross country in June/July.  Day rides only.

This weather blows chunks is ABSOLUTELY correct!
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Mechanoligist

Quote from: "Mudhen"Just checking in with you guys...seeing who's still around, who defected to the dark side of the blue roundel (Tallerman), and what newbies we may have in the northeast.

Maybe we should plan another get together - end of March?  Phil said early spring, afterall.

Then we can make plans for our invasion of Wellsboro!

Pat

Well anyone still around?
Just along for the ride

used2jeep

Hello.

"Bueller?  Bueller?"
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: R8d8tS3bmlzLw

Mudhen

I'm around...just too busy working on my honey-do list for riding...   :cry:
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Hey mudhen you going to Penn.?
Just along for the ride

Mudhen

Quote from: "Mechanoligist"Hey mudhen you going to Penn.?

I don't think so...there's an SCCA rally that same weekend that I'm entered in...although if my navigator backs out I could rip down for an overnight.

What days are you going?  Anyone else from here going?
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Leaving Thrusday morning and returning either Saturday night or sunday AM. Anyone going to Lake George for the day next week?
Just along for the ride

used2jeep

I wanted to but...life happens.  Cromag maybe though.  No CC trip anymore for me.   :(
AF&AM, AANOMS, IBA