News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK event - Wales 11,12,13 May.

Started by greg, March 09, 2007, 10:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greg

Camping has been booked for upto 80 at www.gwynant.co , including a stone barn for the softies like me. Bikers from all over the UK will be attending, and plenty of BMW's to poke sticks at. Around 20 definites so far, the cost is £300 to be divided by the numbers attending. An eclectic bunch will be attending, many of whom I know and I can guarantee substantial amusement. If anyone leaving from the Westcountry I will be departing the Haldon Grill near Exeter at 9am on the 11th, following brekkers.

Do come and bring your partner too, or not.
2004 Girly.

The Midnight Rambler

Greg

You forgot the .uk off the link just in case anyone doesn't notice and thinks its not working.

Looks like a superb spot, I think the ballast might be persuaded when she sees the gallery pictures!
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Tonyf_tiger955

Gorgeous place - only about 50 miles up the road from my place.  Can't make it though this time - going over to the North West 200 for a few days.

Have fun!!

greg

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Greg

You forgot the .uk off the link just in case anyone doesn't notice and thinks its not working.

Looks like a superb spot, I think the ballast might be persuaded when she sees the gallery pictures!

The ballast comment made me smile, and reminded me of a number plate sticker I once saw on a TL1000S 'My other violent slapper is at home'. Of course I am sure this is not the case with your 'ballast'  :shock:
2004 Girly.

Groucho

Lovely place! I'll be over there at the begin of august.

Just wonder how to pronounce it... :wink:
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx