News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

12 days between Mexico, Guatemala and Belize.

Started by german, May 09, 2007, 05:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

german

Last week we  arrived from a little trip between Mexico, Guatemala and  Belize, during this trip we rode 4,500 kms.

our team was integrated by 2 Caponord  and my cat.

Please find here below some pictures.

Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´

fano

Looks like a nice trip.

Speed3guy

Nice Trip Report!  Thanks for the pictures.

I lived at Finca Ixobel near Poptun, Guatemala for awhile.  Your photos brought back lots of memories.

Guy

gatling

Great report, thanks for sharing.
Gatling

www.motofoto.cc

2006 KLR 650

2006 Tiger

zadok_oz

Looks fantastic. Wish I was there. :)
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Mechanoligist

The Caponord was the other bike I was considering before I got the Tiger. I am very happy with the cat but was wondering how the Aprilla  compared with it.
Just along for the ride

2004Tiger

Thank you for sharing. I will do that someday from Denver.
2004 Tiger. Black is beautiful. If I don\'t ride a little every day I get a little crazy.

german

Thanks guys for you comments,

In base of you request regarding the caponord, let me tell you I rode the capo Ride  some kilometers,  and is a little bit heavier then the Tiger, the fuel consumption is more 2 or 3 liters  per fuel tank, the suspension is  softer than the tiger, as a good v cylindrical eng  is nervous it push more at low rpms, the capo is more comfortable.

In general both are a nice bikes.

Maybe  I need  to ride the capo more to have an objective perception.
Tiger 05´, Tiger 09´ ABS, CB550 76´