News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Idaho Ride in, July 29-31

Started by Sasquatch, June 27, 2007, 03:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

Hope to see you all in North Idaho!   Post if your coming.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_tiger_ride_ins/

Sasquatch

fano

I hope to be there. Have to find some good roads to get there. Let find some dirt! 8-[

Bruincounselor

I'm in.

I will be in Missoula/Bozeman for "work" the week prior and need a secure place to park the bike. Any suggestions?
Bruin\'

Sasquatch

I will be leading two rides with the biggest being on Sunday.  The Lolo Motorway.  Going to be  a long day with incredible scenery.  Trail is not too tough, but requires a bit of dirt experience due to the pace we need to carry.

GatorTiger

Gonna be there 2-up with the wife Saturday night until Sunday (noon) only... Since I go back via the Lolo Motorway I might join on that one at least for the first part!!  :P

Cheers,

HG
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

motoexplorer

I'll be riding in from Los Angeles on Sat, July 28th and leaving on Mon, July 30th.