News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The rare white tiger.....

Started by bloaker, August 21, 2007, 02:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloaker

After an off road 'incident' I decided rash was not becoming of my Tiger.
I decided a paint job was in order, so I hit the paint books.  White was the winner.  I am happy with the results.  I just need to figure out what graphics to use on the bike (if any)

tigerrider

Wow, that color really does something to effect the curves in photos.
I like it!
Looking forward to seeing how contrasting graphics look on it, so please, keep us updated!

Prep?
Did you have it sanded down to primer?

zadok_oz

Looks great mate. Maybe only needs "Triumph" in black on the sides of the tank to finish it off. :)
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

bloaker

It was a professionally done job, so he sanded down the tank to remove the rash as well as feather the rough spots in the clear coatleft when decals came off.  

The pictures do not look as good as the real thing.  

As for decals, I am thinking I will go with blue.  I have someone to cut them, but I have not settled on what exactly I want.

Stretch

Man, that's classy.  Very distinctive.

Bravo for choosing your own colors.

TigerTrax

I'd give it a 'police' look or maybe a 'sexy Tigress' !

Scott Hausdorf in Atlanta area had a beautiful white Tiger... his tank graphics was a  single Tiger claw ripping open the tank.  

Very nice job... as always... the white really defines the curves.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

blacktiger

Quote from: "bloaker"As for decals, I am thinking I will go with blue.  I have someone to cut them, but I have not settled on what exactly I want.

Seems to me there's only one solution.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

gilly527

Quote from: TigerTrax on September 09, 2007, 05:43:28 PM
I'd give it a 'police' look or maybe a 'sexy Tigress' !

Scott Hausdorf in Atlanta area had a beautiful white Tiger... his tank graphics was a  single Tiger claw ripping open the tank. 

Very nice job... as always... the white really defines the curves.

Are you in the Atlanta area TigerTrax? Scott and I ride together a lot, he still is sporting that white tiger of his!
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i.