News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Jasper Ride In

Started by SETiger, August 31, 2007, 04:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SETiger

A couple of us from Chattanooga are planning on heading over for the Jasper Ride In in Oct. Just wondering if anybody else in the area is headed over and wanted to maybe hook up for the ride.

Ric

WIDGIN

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the Jasper Ride In?  Did a few searchs but didn't find anything.  :oops:
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

fano

Quote from: "WIDGIN"Forgive my ignorance, but what's the Jasper Ride In?  Did a few searchs but didn't find anything.  :oops:

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,3382  :P

SETiger

The Ride In's are kind of like West Fest on ADVrided but smaller and mostly Tiger riders. These guys have about 3 of them a year with the one in Jasper being the original. Two or three day's camping and riding around the Ozarks.

Ric

The Terrible Tiger

Quote from: "SETiger"The Ride In's are kind of like West Fest on ADVrided but smaller and mostly Tiger riders. These guys have about 3 of them a year with the one in Jasper being the original. Two or three day's camping and riding around the Ozarks.

Ric

A jolly good snipit mate, but I didn't see any non-asphalt aggragate pix.  I like to mix it up, a little knee drag'n, a little whoop-dee-doos.  The one saving grace, I saw a bloke sippin some ale.  Count me in  :!:

SETiger

There will be some dirt... (and lots of Ale!).