News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TigerTriple.com needs your help!

Started by abruzzi, October 09, 2007, 05:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Or at least a little cash.  After a couple of months on my server, I'm seeing that general usage will exceed my bandwidth allocation.  I've decided to move the site to a different host with a higher default bandwidth, but I could use a little help covering my past bandwidth fees, and the cost of the new host.  

I don't want to ask for a lot, and I definitely don't want to make this a regular money beg-a-thon, but if the very active users gave $20, I could make the change this weekend.

If you can help, please paypal a donation to mailto:geof@xy.cx">geof@xy.cx.

Thanks for the support.

Geof

Stretch

Done!

Thanks for giving us a cool new home!

zombie

I don't have a paypal account but p.m. me your mailing address and I'll bung ya some shekels

geoff

Thanks for keeping the Tiger forum running. I don't mind doing my bit to help things along  :D

PS. I have used PayPal for some other internet transactions and was curious about how to send to an email account, but found that it was very easy.

HockleyBoy

Sent via paypal today. keep up the good work!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

eldiii

tigerrider

Just sent it via paypal.

Thanks for giving us a new home. :D

NortonCharlie

you should be seeing another $20.00 coming in on paypal
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

abruzzi

A huge thanks to those that donated.  I should be able to move us to http://www.bluehost.com over the next week or so. (and pay me $97 bandwidth fee.)  Bluehost gives enough bandwidth that we shouldn't have to worry (unless we get as popular as advrider...)

Geof

TigerTrax

Abruzzi..

Ping me your snail mail....

I have a PayPal account .... never used it....
so..... wtf...!

Most of us piss $20 looking for a way spend $500!

Pony up boyz!

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

kev187

Glad To Help :-)

$$$ sent, thenks for keeping things alive here!

ropado

just found this circus troop ,  thanks for keeping the light on , well worth a 20,,    :!:  Robert
01 955i  K1200RS  69 Commando  68 V700 Guzzi

TigerTrax

Geoff...
Dead President coming your way!

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

abruzzi

You'll all notice that if you donated money to the site your posts now show "$ite $upporter" under your username. (people who mailed donations -- I haven't gotten my mail this week so I'll look for them on monday.)

If I missed anyone, let me know, it is not an intentional slight.

Geof

brad1098

Here it is, I know you made the switch, so lets say this is for maint.  Sold a couple items on board so heres the cut, glad to help. Brad
02 black-Lorna