News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TigerTriple.com needs your help!

Started by abruzzi, October 09, 2007, 05:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

I sent some dosh off to Geoff. I'm guessing it's time for this thread to be brought to the top again.

Maybe this should be a sticky? :occasion14
Bruin\'

JetdocX

Please PM me where to send the check.  I'd be happy to support a fine organization of misfits like this. :wink:
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

Quote from: "JetdocX"Please PM me where to send the check.  I'd be happy to support a fine organization of misfits like this. :wink:

The financial crunch is over, so there is no pressing obligation for donations.  That said, they are still welcome and appreciated.  As above you may paypal me at mailto:geof@xy.cx">geof@xy.cx, or if you prefer send cash or check to:

Geof Abruzzi
PO Box 305
Mesilla, NM 88046

Either way, please include your username, either in the envelope or in the paypal comments section.  This will help me determine who to give credit to.  I had a couple donations a while back that took quite a bit of sleuthing to figure out who they came from.

thanks,

Geof

Groucho

Good opportunity to test my new paypal account :wink:
Thanks for running this forum, Geof! 8)
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

JC57

Done

Thanks for the forum Geof. I've learned a ton lurking and reading all the good stuff.

Time to become a member and support the cause!

Jeff
Jeff C

n4naked

done.

happy to oblige.

now, where's my site supporter badge? :D

cheers,

willie

n4naked

done.

happy to oblige.

now, where's my site supporter badge? :D

cheers,

willie

n4naked

oops....2 messages (but only one donation) :D

katoomon

Done also.

This fire went out quickly, great support!  I have donated for the next incident requiring financial attention, and I like the site.
05 Tiger, 04 KTM 625 SXC, 19 Beta 390

curt

Donation sent. thanks for the work.
So many roads, so little time

Hatepylons

Quote from: "abruzzi"If you can help, please paypal a donation to geof@xy.cx

Is this E-mail address still valid to receive donations?

ackme

Do not see any reply and it seems like a good time to express my appreciation in a tangible (and fungible) way.

I get at least as much help from this site as from any manual.

Abuzzi, if this paypal account is still active and the right place to send some cash to keep the site up let me know.

thanks,

ack
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

abruzzi

Paypal account is still active.  Since your real name and tigertriple username are different, if you send a donation either by paypal, mail or other, please let me know your username to proper credit can be given.

thanks,

Geof

ackme

The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.

2005 955i Tiger, British Racing Green- plenty of umph

abruzzi

Thanks to ackme, Mudhen, EvilBetty, Medic09 for their donation.  You are all now "cool cats."

:pimp   :icon_rr  :rock-1 :pimp

Geof