News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hello from WV

Started by wvmike, November 28, 2007, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmike

Hi guys and gals from wv.Bought my Tiger this March and love it.It's an 01 with a little over 6,000 miles on'er and has never seen an overcast daytill I got ahold of her.Now has 13,000 trouble free miles and going strong.She just moved into the basement to get
Maier Handguards
TT crashbars
TT skidplate
HT su rack w panniers-(already had a set on my klr)
TKC 80s front and rear
High fender kit fron u know who :D
Already has the track pipe and remap
Full tank cover with bag
Gel seat
My wife and I both ride and have a couple bikes each
She has an 07 weestrom and an 05 klr
I have and 01 Tiger and 05 klr
All of the bikes are set up for off road and we take a couple trips a year on the bikes,so look forward to pics.We are on adv as klrmike and kaylr and klr650forum.com
Look forward to hanging out and chattin.

See ya on the road

Mike
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

HockleyBoy

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the site, you already know what a great bike the Tiger is but there is a lot of useful info on here when carrying out your mods.
 :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

CBAT

Welcome to the site. I hope you have a camera so we can watch all the mods taking place. Have fun!
Bruce

Mudhen

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to the pics and ride reports of your new dirtbike!

Pat
\'96 Steamer

TigerTrax

WV Mike...
Welcome.
The '01 Tiger was an exceptional year. Though early in the new design, that year bike is still proving to be a very reliable model. The only knock on it was that it was one year before saddlebags became standard. If you
do not have saddlebags.... watch ebay and this site.  Triumph no longer makes those bags available.... then of course their are alum panniers and soft bags as options.

We are planning a Tiger rally in Canaan, WV summer 2008....
should have definite dates soon.

It will be the 6th year for our Tiger Ride-In events. We usually have 3
per year: East    Central    West  

Hope you join us.... you'll meet some great folks.

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Stretch

Howdy!

QuoteHigh fender kit from u know who   :D  

Say when.

:mrgreen:

TigerTrax

Hey Stretch...
You should bring yourself to our Tiger Ride-In and sell a few kits...

Stretch

That's a good idea.  I was in Alaska during the June event, and had to participate in my sister's wedding during the one this fall.

Believe me, I'd rather eat a catshit sandwich than be in a wedding.

Are next year's Ride-In dates decided?

TigerTrax

DAtes not yet set...

sandwich waiting!

wvmike

Thanks for the warm welcome

Stretch,pm sent

i have a set of givi luggage with the triumph logo,but I may sell those because I have a set ht panniers I may run on the Tiger.If I do sell them,they will be on here first.

Cannan Valley-you bet.I spend alot of time on the forest service roads with my klr.So you guys/gals that like the backroads,fs roads the fun is on!!!!
Here is en event that was held at our place last spring,thought it might be a good introduction

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225841

Cheers

Mike
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?