News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Welcome To Our New Moderator!

Started by BigDave, January 18, 2004, 06:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

BykBoy will now be helping out with this website as a Moderator.  He will have permissions for moving threads, deleting posts and helping out in driving discussions and awareness to this website.  I felt it was important to have a Tiger owner involved with this forum.  He has 2 so he is qualified 2X over.  I am happy that this website can continue as I will do what I can to bring awareness to big trailie interests.

Bit late this, but welcome Bykboy and thanks for taking it over.

A dedicated Tiger site is a good thing to keep going.

I use "GSer/forums" (BMW GS models) and it is a great discussion site/club. With organised runs and events etc..

I hope this site can grow to that sort of status on both sides of the pond.

Brock

Yep...I'll agree with that. Let's hope Triumph continue to build on the success they've had already with this brilliant bike and give us plenty to talk about!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein