News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2008 East Coast Tiger Ride-In

Started by eldiii, December 05, 2007, 01:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldiii

Hey Cats, mark your calendars.

The 2008 Eastern Ride In will be at Blackwater Falls State Park Thurs June 19-22.  It is in Davis West Va not far from Canaan Valley just 10 miles or so North. It is closer to restaurants and the less than a mile from Blackwater Falls Brew Pub. It has a Lodge, Cabins and a 65 site campground.  The web site address is www.blackwaterfalls.com  Reservations can be made by mail in Mid Feb and by phone March 1st. The first 20 sites can be reserved at the campground and the rest is first come first serve.  The phone number is 1-800-call-wva. Cabin rentals are 4 day. There is a restaurant Picnic area 2 pavilions.

More details to follow in the coming months; we had a blast this year in Wellsboro, PA (photos and other links at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_tiger_ride_ins/ )

Looking to see old friends and meet new ones;

Tigers and friends of Tigers are welcome.........

eldiii

BykBoy

Quote from: "eldiii"Hey Cats, mark your calendars.

The 2008 Eastern Ride In will be at Blackwater Falls State Park Thurs June 19-22.  It is in Davis West Va not far from Canaan Valley just 10 miles or so North. It is closer to restaurants and the less than a mile from Blackwater Falls Brew Pub. It has a Lodge, Cabins and a 65 site campground.  The web site address is www.blackwaterfalls.com  Reservations can be made by mail in Mid Feb and by phone March 1st. The first 20 sites can be reserved at the campground and the rest is first come first serve.  The phone number is 1-800-call-wva. Cabin rentals are 4 day. There is a restaurant Picnic area 2 pavilions.

More details to follow in the coming months; we had a blast this year in Wellsboro, PA (photos and other links at http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_tiger_ride_ins/ )

Looking to see old friends and meet new ones;

Tigers and friends of Tigers are welcome.........

eldiii

I'm in!
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

zombie

Finally I can get to go to one of these things

wvmike

In.Do alot of ridin there.lotta good roads,paved and otherwise :wink:

Lotta good forest service roads to ride.spruce knob,Middle mountain,Luarel fork.These are not paved.Lotta good paved roads over to Seneca rocks,across the highlands.Up across the backside of the rocks.
should be fun.Looking forward to meeting other Tiger owners/riders.
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?

eldiii

VWMike, would you be interested in assisting Mike P and I?

eldiii

wvmike

eldiii,I am about 90 miles from Parsons,Davis area.Spend several days a year riding over there,mainly FS roads.If I can help in any way,would be glad to lend a hand if able

Mike
You can\'t shake hands with a fist
01 tiger 955i
05 klr
08 KTM 990 S
what could possibly go wrong?