News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Big Hands !

Started by TigerTrax, December 13, 2007, 07:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Hello Biga Boysa..

I have ordered a pair of gloves from what I deem to be a terrific company that MANUFACTURES the gloves in the USA.
I wear a 2x-3x glove.

Unlike the 'Made in Philippines, Korea, China, Pakistan, or some other
'low rent' hut village .... these are made in Washington state by a 100+ year old company.

If you need a great glove..... LEATHER   ...  REAL LEATHER ...
Deerrskin - Elkskin - maybe some ded kow too ....
visit their site or fire off a note to Jan .... she's tops.

JRC Glove Distributing Co

www.jrcglove.com

Big Hands - Trax

PS: They are in Centralia, WA ... and just got blasted with BIG Floods..
      so they have a lot on their plate.. hang with them.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

HappyMan

Thanks for the post.  How did you hear of them?  I'd love to see some pics and your report on them once used.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

TigerTrax

They sent me my original order a couple of weeks ago.

The glove was short between thumb & index finger. So they asked me to
trace my hand.

Shazaam.... they are custom cutting my gloves.... I'll have them in a couple of days..... whooda Thunkit?

The first pair they sent were gorgeous and fit really well... except for that
one area (always an issue with my hands).

How did I find them? Google.... leather gloves. I started looking for gloves about 6-8 months ago. I knew I needed to find a USA made glove and actually talk with the manufacturer. These people are great.

Go to their website and look at their gloves. Yeah, they'll cost $40 - $50..
I asked Jan if she can make me a pair of elkskin .... no prob! So I'll verify the fit when I get these.... and order a set of elkskin.

PS... they make gloves for Shaq!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Stretch

Sounds cool... building custom gloves from tracings.  My thumbs are proportionally longer than my fingers... meaning that when the rest of the glove fits right, the thumbs are too short.  And when my thumbs are comfortable in a glove, the rest of it fits my hand like a circus tent.

Thanks for the tip.