News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decal

Started by McGuiver, December 16, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuiver

Hey guys.........would anyone be interested in some of these? I was messing around this morning and came up with this design. Watcha think?? :?:
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

pit0rz

Sweet!  Nice Job.  I'm in.  T-Shirts? Hat? Decal?
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

fano

I like it. What sizes?

McGuiver

Well, since I just started working on it this morning, I haven't given it much thought as to size etc. I wanted to run it past you guys first. I was thinkig of adding tigertriple.com below the logo if that is OK with the higher-ups? I can make them any size really......4-5" for bikes, or much larger for cages (back windows etc.). If enough people want them, I will run a batch, and donate 20% to the administrator, to help keep our site up and running. What do ya think? As for prices........for example. A 4-5" decal ,laminated for outdoor use, would be about 6.00 each including shipping in the US, (or whatever additional it costs to send across the pond). A 9- 10" would be 13.00 including shipping..........anything larger, I would custom quote according to size. I should have listed this in the "for-sale" section ehh? I only make decals, but I can lend the artwork to a t-shirt place, and get shirts made as well...........no idea as to price for that tho.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Stretch

Oh man, that is sweet!  I am definitely in for a few of the 4-inch size.

As far as putting the website name on it... I PM'ed Abruzzi to look at this thread as soon as he could, as he owns the site, is the Webmeister, Big Cheese Admin, etc.  It's up to him.  Personally, I like it, but it's not up to me.

Dude, if you take this as far as T-shirts and maybe patches... hell yeah, I'm in for a few of each.

abruzzi

Quote from: "McGuiver"I wanted to run it past you guys first. I was thinkig of adding tigertriple.com below the logo if that is OK with the higher-ups?

cool.  I want one.  (consider that a yes from the higher-ups.)

Geof

McGuiver

That's great then! Let me re-do the logo with the web address on it, and I'll post it up so that everybody can see what it's gonna look like. In the mean time, anyone that wants to order, please e-mail me at mailto:kerrysautoart2000@yahoo.com">kerrysautoart2000@yahoo.com with the size and quantity that they want, along with their contact info. When we get enough together, I'll run a batch!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Bixxer Bob

Hey McG,

I just tried to Email you with my order and got a non-delivery message.  Is that email address ok?

I would like two 4", one 7" and her indoors would like a Tshirt when someone can do 'em.

Thanks!!!!

BB
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I just tried to Email you with my order and got a non-delivery message.  Is that email address ok?

Hmm.  Mine went through.

Maybe I filled his inbox.   :mrgreen:

Mustang

not to piss in your cornflakes but The Triumph name is a copyrighted logo and you may have trouble from triumphs lawyers , they have been known to force people to quit marketing stuff with their logo . you can use the old triumph logo all you want because no one has rights to that one  but the new one is a no no to use .
I know people in the t shirt trade that have had to alter their designs because of this

McGuiver

Actually, I covered my butt on the copyright thing as mine is just a bit different then the original. My e-mail address is fine, check your spelling etc. Thanks for the orders that have come in so far! Please be patient with me during the Christmas holiday, but I promise I will get to them within a few weeks.  :D
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

McGuiver

Here's the same design with the web address. This probably would make a nice t-shirt design!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Stretch

I would buy a couple T-shirts.  XL, if you're testing the water...

HappyMan

Same here.  I'd buy a shirt.  I'd be looking for a large.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

frzy

I'd get a t-shirt and some stickers.