News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decal

Started by McGuiver, December 16, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriumphTengu

Nice! Now if it was in Caspian Blue.... :lol:
XL for me, a large for the wife and a sticker please!
Are We Having Fun Yet?

zombie

I'll take a couple of stickers and a t-shirt
nice work

McGuiver

WOW......getting lots of interest here! That's awesome! Lots of people wanting shirts too.........guess it's time to get down to the shirt shop to see what's-what. I'm sure they are going to have some sort of minimum order rule, but we will see. Would you all prefer White or Black shirts?
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

HappyMan

I'd prefer black.  I'd also rather pay more for a decent quality T than just another cheap one that will fall apart in a year.

Just my input....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

McGuiver

Just called the T-shirt shop..........they have a minimun order requirement of 72 shirts! There is less of a minimum for black and white  designs, but I think the logo would lack luster if it were black and white. The price isn't bad, but I'm not sure if THAT many people here are going to want t-shirts??? From the quote that he gave me it sounds like I could sell these for around 17-18.00 plus a little something for shipping. And YES they would be good quality screen printed shirts.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

HappyMan

Count me in for at least two.  One of each color if possible or two of whatever you end up with.  Let's see how your count goes and let us know.  You were going to kick in some of the profit to the site also, right?  I was thinking of donating anyway so this way we can kill two birds with one stone.  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

TriumphTengu

We printed some shirts a few years back for our VW Gang the "AirCoolers" and we had a 72 shirt minimum with a set up fee for each screen.  
You've got four colors (black, white, yellow and red)
so they'll charge you a $15 to $20 set up fee for each of the silk screens.
You get to keep these so when you go to make more you'll have the screens.
But unfortunately they usually use the cheapest shirts.
Are We Having Fun Yet?

zombie

My Mate has a t-shirt silk screening company just down the road from me and I have had shirts made up with no minimum and the shirts cost me on  average about 7 bux .
I'll can show him the logo tomorrow and get some quotes if ya like
or just p.m. me and we'll chat
later mick

TigerTrax

Not able to open the .pdf...... getting message  " do not have permission to access" ??????????????????????????
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

ridin gaijin

Nice looking sticker--I like your design!

Is this something you print yourself, or would you have them done? What kind of material?
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

McGuiver

The stickers I print myself on premium 7 year outdoor rated vinyl, and they are laminated as well. They are made to be stuck on vehicles etc., and will take a fair amount of abuse. I own a sign shop, and this is the kind of stuff that we do...........the shirts, on the other hand, are not. So I will have to out-source those. Thanks for the compliments, and the orders so far!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

ridin gaijin

2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Patrick the Scot

I want a cofee mug, windscreen sticker, t-shirt, and embroidery for my riding jacket.... Iwant i want want awnawnatnnawnnw want it.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS

Tigercat

I'd be up for some stickers and a shirt.  Will send money when the dust settles.

Cheers, Gary

HockleyBoy

I would also be up for a sticker and shirt when all sorted out. The logo looks great.  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport