News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decal

Started by McGuiver, December 16, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerrider

really nice..I sent an email!

WIDGIN

Great graphic.  Sending an e-mail with order.  :D
WIDGIN (When In Doubt, Gas It Now)
BRG 2005 955i R.I.P.

aebbern

I'm definitley in for a couple of T-shirts... size L

Thanks,
Andy
\'02 Triumph Tiger
\'04 Suzuki DR650
\'79 Laverda 1200

Dalb

I'd like to see the design, but all I get is a black shape with no color and an error message.
I used to ride bicycles, but I\'m tired of peddling.

HappyMan

Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

alf885

McGuiver, Great design especially with the site address across the bottom, T shirt XL please. alf

TigerTrax

I got my puter to open up... and Thanks Happy...

Design Looks Good...

I'd buy one .. XXL

Trax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

McGuiver

Looks like we have enough people wanting stickers now to run a batch!.......I will be contacting everyone who has shown interest as soon as that happens. Thanks again everyone, and you all have a great Christmas!!! :D
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

HappyMan

Cool!! I'm going to plaster one on my brother in law's Beemer as long as it's sitting here in my garage.  Perhaps one a week until he gets it out of my garage.... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

ridin gaijin

Yay! Stickers! Me for two 4-5" ones pleeeeze.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

oldrider

Can we underlings on the bottom of the world be part of this or is it restricted to the Northern Hemisphere?

I think the Tiger looks great. Cheers John.
Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

McGuiver

You certainly can...........just e-mail me your mailing address, and I will ship for whatever it costs to get it there! :lol:
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

curt

Nice Tiger design. Email sent for order of three 4"-5" decals.
curt
So many roads, so little time

McGuiver

OK...I have made a batch of the "small" 5" decals, and I think have sent an e-mail to everyone who e-mailed me. I have yet to go through all the posts here and PM those who did NOT e-mail me, but I will do that next. If anyone does not hear from me, and wants to place an order, please send me a PM, or e-mail me at mailto:kerrysautoart2000@yahoo.com">kerrysautoart2000@yahoo.com. Anyone who ordered the Larger size, or ordered some of each, I will be contacting as soon as I run a batch of the bigger ones..........Whew! have I completely confused everyone now?? :lol: That's it for now! Thanks for being patient!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

ridin gaijin

Woo hoo! Got your e-mail, and payment sent. Plse hold on to them--if you shipped them today I don't think they'd arrive before Jan 1., and that's when I set out for New Mexico. So I'll let you know what my new address is later, and you can ship them next year. :)
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...