News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decal

Started by McGuiver, December 16, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

noivson

Youseguys quack me up! It's been a boring 11 days off....(workaholic)  
Now that I've seen the dotcom one I like....PM on the way!
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'

abruzzi

Funny thing it, when I bought my Land Cruiser a decade ago, it had the Hardly Logo on the tailgate.  I pulled it off, but it never came fully so there is a faint outline recognisable as the motor company's logo.  The 5" sticker should be able to nicely obliterate that.  :-)

Geof

HappyMan

That's gonna look great on my brother in law's Beemer!  :roll:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

McGuiver

Glad you guys like em!! Thanks for the pix.........any more???
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

McGuiver

Also forgot to add that when you guys are sticking these, make sure you clean any wax or grease off the surface with either some rubbing alcohol, or a good wax remover like "prep-sol", or an equivolent........not doing so could effect adhesion. Thanks again!!!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

HappyMan

Mine aren't here yet but I'll get some pics once they come in.

Stretch

Got mine today!  They look great!

I'm going to wait until the weather warms a bit before I apply one to the panniers.  I think they'll probably adhere better when the surface isn't butt-numbing cold.

Thanks for putting all this together!

McGuiver

Yep! 19 below this morning here in upstate NY!...........I'll bet our butts are more numb than yours!? Brrrrrrrr....
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Stretch

Quote from: "McGuiver"I'll bet our butts are more numb than yours!?

Oh, the comebacks I could lay down...

frzy

HappyMan

Got mine yesterday but haven't decided if I should put them on anything yet either for the same reason as Stretch.....except my butts not numb, it's stuck to the seat.....

abruzzi

The decal now adorns my land cruiser, if you look closely you will see the border of the HD sticker from the previous owner I removed.  Now that I think about it, it would have been cool to leave the HD logo, and slap the tiger over it.

Geof
(BTW, the damage to the bumper and the corner of the body was not me, I lent the truck to my then girlfriend, who parked it on a steep incline in front of her house without using the parking brake, just in gear.  The truck was heavy enough and the incline steep enough that the truck rolled backwards after she went inside and rolled back twenty or so feet and hit one of those green high voltage transformer boxes that the electric company puts in neighborhoods, knocked it ten feet, and took out power in like a three block radius. :D )

Mustang

I like it
It looks good with the silohette of the HD glue residue  LOL

curt

I got some stickers yesterday. They sure are purrrrrdy. As soon as the weather is a bit nicer, they'll go on something.
So many roads, so little time