News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger decal

Started by McGuiver, December 16, 2007, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuiver

On Wednesday, I sent out the last of the orders that have come through. I still have a bunch of decals left, if anyone else is interested. Anyone else have any pix of their decals stuck on something??.........I enjoy seeing them out there.......makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks again to everyone who has ordered.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Bear

Quote from: "McGuiver"On Wednesday, I sent out the last of the orders that have come through. I still have a bunch of decals left, if anyone else is interested. Anyone else have any pix of their decals stuck on something??.........I enjoy seeing them out there.......makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks again to everyone who has ordered.

I'll put my hand up for some, Just how do I go about ordering???
2006 Black Tiger
Street Triple (Minister for War & Finance)
DZR 250 K6 (Kids)
KTM 600
TT600
XT250
KT120

Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Bixxer Bob

Mine arrived today and I'm in the UK !!!!

Thanks mate, they look great  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

McGuiver

Any one who still wants to order can PM me, and that will get the ball rollin!! :D
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

MadridTiger

hi Mc Guiver, pm sent :)
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
´07 955i in black,

Attack Pug

Blue 1050

McGuiver

Well, I have sold a few more since the last time I posted, but I do have more available.............just in case anyone still wants one.......if not, that's OK too.
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

MadridTiger

Hi Kerry, got mine on saturday, 4 days to arrive and I´m in Spain. :D  they look great, cant wait to get them on the bike! :D
MadridTiger[size=84]The IRISH Cat[/size]
´07 955i in black,

ridin gaijin

I'm still not sure when Tiger and I will be reunited, but I did get a mailbox at the UPS store. PMing you the address! And: congrats on a successful run!

Next time: reflective...?  :shock:
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Stretch

Quote from: "ridin gaijin"Next time: reflective...?  :shock:

Ooooooh!!!

McGuiver

That could be arranged!!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE

Stretch

fano

Finally I put mine on.   :D

HockleyBoy

McGuiver,

Do you have any of the stickers left, if so I would like to order a couple?

Please could you let me know how much they would be with postage to the UK and any paypal fee.

Thanks,
Steve
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

McGuiver

Yep........still have few left of each size. Thanks for posting up the pictures!
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

2005 GasGas 450 FSE