News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Northman

Started by zopilote, December 18, 2007, 09:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopilote

So, finally a few pics of my yellow beauty  :D

Aeronca: How come you speak swedish? Trevligt att träffa dig också! ("Nice meeting you too" for you unfortunate enough not speaking swedish  :lol: )

If you ever want to visit Sweden, i suggest you go between May and August. This time of the year it is not very nice here... :cry:

Bruincounselor

Lightning Yellow - nice choice:

[/img]
Bruin\'

aeronca

hej, jag talar bara litet svenska. actually i suck at speaking swedish, but im trying. im pretty good at drinking swedish vodka though :twisted:  good meeting you, write some more in swed.         eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

zopilote

Bruincounselor: Nice bike you got there  :D
I like the look with the golden wheels. Which bike are they from? I´m a little interested in converting to cast wheels to get rid of the inner tube, but it will be a project for the future.

Aeronca: Well, i guess it is ABBA and Absolut Vodka sweden is most famous for on the other side of the atlantic  :wink:
Have you got swedish relatives, since you can speak a little swedish? I guess it is not a language you learn in school in USA as we learn english here...

Then as requested, the same in swedish:  8)

Jo, jag gissar att det är ABBA och Absolut vodka sverige är mest känt för på andra sidan atlanten.  :wink:
Har du svenska släktingar eftersom du kan prata lite svenska? Jag antar att det är ett språk man inte läser i skolan i USA på samma sätt som vi läser engelska här...

Happy Holidays!

/
Christian

Bruincounselor

Quote from: "zopilote"Bruincounselor: Nice bike you got there  :D
I like the look with the golden wheels. Which bike are they from? I´m a little interested in converting to cast wheels to get rid of the inner tube, but it will be a project for the future.

They are Dymags. Several options are available from them for your bike. The front is a 17" so handling is significantly better on road and not so good off (I don't want to ding $2000 wheels). The factory mags off the '06 Tiger do not fit. I'm not sure if there's wheels out there that let you keep stock tire sizes.

Good luck!
Bruin\'