News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

had an 02 lately

Started by JOHNNY G, January 11, 2008, 06:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOHNNY G

I got a digital camera this spring and a smugmug site for Christmas, so take a look.

The highlight of the year was the Utah 1088.

Two Tigers in the rally. A Steamer and my Girly. I made around 1200 miles in 25 1/2 hours. I learned a lot in my rookie year and can't wait for 08.

I did a poker ride for two high school students who lost their legs changing a tire. 4 freakin legs.

Not too many Tigers at this party. Nobody knocked my bike over.

Needed a new tire. I always wanted to do that.

I got some company in the stable, just so I would know the Tiger is the most fun bike ever.

Smugmug just crashed. I'll try more photos later. Hope this works.
Johnny G

2002 Dew Green- Triumph Tiger

Advwannabe

Nice ride Johnny,

How does the beaded seat work out for you?
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

JOHNNY G

I like the beads. Not much butt here. Mostly hip bones, so it always becomes an issue after a while.  You can wiggle around and get a pretty good massage. I've tried gel and still went numb. They're from beadrider.com. They have one for the Tiger that is a pentagon shape, that allows your legs to drop easily. I wish it were a little more durable. I started breaking the nylon lines after about 8,000 miles, but they gave me a new one. Not too spendy though.
Johnny G

2002 Dew Green- Triumph Tiger