News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Suspension

Started by Chris Canning, February 07, 2004, 09:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I'm not suprised that we can't agree on the suspension thing,as i don't think we'd agree on the kind of trips we do either!!!!!,but everyone should do a list at least you gives you some idea of the person your talking to.

Chris

BykBoy

Quote from: "Chris Canning"...everyone should do a list at least you gives you some idea of the person your talking to.

Chris

Here is my list:

RIght now, the big 2001 cat is just over the 10K mark.

I got it in CA on Agust 17, 2003 with 902 miles on it.

2700 miles CA to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

September 2003:

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

October 2003:

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

November 2003:

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

December 2003:

240 miles NY to VA

240 miles VA to NY

240 miles NY to VA

The rest is made up of bar hopping in the city, dodging yellow cabs and delivery trucks while trying to hit (yes, hit) every pot hole possible, occasional ride in the MD/VA country side, and more recently: weekend frustration runs (e.g. Me: "I have to go to Home Depot to pick up a bolt for the PIAA lights I just got. I think I'll take the motorcycle."

Her: "but it's 15 degrees out side!".

Me: "That's OK, it looks like there's no ice on the roads...").

As for the suspension. I don't really have any opinion other then: it works for me. But then again, with the kind of riding I do, it should be more then enough...
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE