News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

IT'S COME...........

Started by Brock, February 07, 2004, 07:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

My Ceebaileys screen arrived yesterday. Popped it on last night.

Mirrors just kissed the edges at full lock so I loosened the clamps, twisted the bars back a tad and it was fine.

Looked pretty, straight off but would it make any difference?

Weather wasn't as predicted today...only a bit windy so I used the Tigger for work.

WOW... why aren't I being smacked around the head with a rolled-up newspaper anymore???

This thing REALLY works...no more low-frequency buffetting, just normal, steady, acceptable wind noise.

If anyone's considering getting one of these wonderful devices then don't hesitate...just do it.

Mine's the +4 highx +6 wide and the previous screen was the pukka Triumph "touring" screen. The Ceebaileys is CHEAPER by the way!
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

tenpaq

SWEET, thats next, man does this ever end $$$$,  o-well. thats the 9th  good report i`ve heard on the CEEbaily, they are by far the best screens to get from what i`ve read. thats how i found this site in the first place.

being a member on a site like this has saved a cheap bastard like me tons of money, because when i think i want something for my bike, i first check here and check the reviews and then buy. i know there has to be atleast 20 triumph "Tall" screens and others layin on garage floors around the world since the ceebaily reports have showed up!!

thanks for the review, Brock!

signed, cheapassmofo
\"If you can`t get hurt, skip it!\"

2004 Silver Tiger