News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Aftermarket Pipe.. Very Nice!

Started by TigerTrax, January 24, 2008, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Folks... this is one sweet sounding pipe. Great boost. VERY LIGHT WEIGHT. Polished Stainless Steel. DOES NOT GET HOT TO TOUCH!

Good news for all the folks who have inquired if we still had any of the RotLE mufflers for the Girly (single silencer) Triumph Tigers prior to 2007.

Stainless Specialties has agreed to do a small production run for us, with the price based on a minimum of 5 units.  Since we already have two requests, we should be able to meet their price point.  If not, it will add $50 to the cost.

The details on this all-stainless slip-on are available, including the dyno runs, with an email request.  For the most important information, I would suggest you ask the folks who already have one, many of whom can be reached at TriumphTiger@yahoogroups.com.

We have yet to receive a single complaint of any kind on this muffler and are proud to be able to offer this (probably the last) chance to get one for your bike.  Great looks, solid performance boost, heat insulating and light weight will enhance both your bike's looks and performance.  

Price for the muffler and all required parts and instructions on mounting is $499.00 plus shipping and handling from the factory.  It will be possible to order by credit card at a 5% premium.  A minimum deposit of $150 will be required by January 31 and we expect to ship around March 1, 2008.  Yes, the price has gone up, due to a HUGE increase in the cost of stainless steel.

If you are one of the many who missed out on this muffler when we stopped production, don't let this last chance to score one get away.  As always, anyone joining RotLE will receive a free club shirt.

Thanks for your time.  
Andrew F. Kay, Jr. Riders of the Lost Empire, LC
13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948 www.lostempire.com 772 571

1064 mailto:andy@lostempire.com">andy@lostempire.com
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

HappyMan

Ouch!  I've spent my lot this year already.....I was hoping to purchase a new pipe next riding season.  Bummer. :cry:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com