News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brock / Chris / Tediem

Started by Robbie, February 09, 2004, 06:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

I don’t know if you are aware of this site

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_tiger_rides/

There is a run out being organised and I am thinking of going. We could meet up on the way if you are interested. I have been on a few last year. All good clean fun, local shows you some nice roads bit of a laff with other Tiger riders. You can see what they have done to their bikes and ask questions. There is no pressure to do anything you don’t want to do and there is a mix of riding abilities and age of riders so everybody will fit in, nobody gets left behind. Most are down south a bit, that is because us up here haven’t bothered to put a run together yet (that will change in April) if you can make it that would be great we could have a tiger ride too the tiger ride
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

Brock

I'm always up for a run, but unfortunately I work shifts and some weekends so it isn't always possible. All I can suggest is PM me and if I aint working I'll tag along. Nice idea...the thought of a few Tiggers out huntin' together is strangely exciting...
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Chris Canning

I'm the same as Chris,work wise i'm happy to meet up and shoot the shit,looking at the other lads in Shropshire the Ponderosa must be the front runner,thats of course if there isn't a race meeting(BSB,GP,WSB)

Chris

Robbie

The run is set for the 29th of Feb in the Swindon area.

Probably cold but no racing that weekend!

I will be going down A41 to Telford, Bridgenorth, Kidderminster and joining M5 at Worchester, then Cheltenham and Cirencester to Swindon.

It is about 140 miles for me and will take about 31/2 hours with a breakfast stop in the Biker caf» near Bridgenorth.

The run is normally around 120-150 miles but with the weather and short days we would probably shoot off early. At the moment I have 2 possibles coming with me but more the merrier. If you want to come then we could arrange meeting points along the route.

If you cannot make the whole day then how about riding a short way with us, just to say hello and introduce yourself.

Yes Chris the Pond is a stop in the route that I am try to put together for a North Wales run in April, I hope for a good turn out and cannot wait to see the faces of the other bikers when about 20 Tigers hit the car park from the back road!
Robbie and Mohan the original silver Tiger

Brock

Bollocks...I'm working that weekend. Hey ho...maybe next time.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

tediem

Afraid I already have planes for that w/e, but would be great to meet up and put some faces to names.

Mark